Our Practice Areas
Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law represents clients in North Carolina in these and other areas of practice:
- Workers’ compensation claims, noninsured penalty hearings and other employment-related matters in Eastern North Carolina
- Real estate transactions, refinances, closings and other representation for both individuals and business clients, as well as other real estate matters
- Wills and estates representation involving wills, trusts, durable health care powers of attorney, general powers of attorney, incompetency proceedings, probate and other aspects of estate planning and probate litigation
- General civil litigation, including breach of contract and lien enforcement
- Personal injury representation in matters including auto accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death
- Criminal defense and traffic violations defense for matters including felony and misdemeanor charges, including DWI
- Corporate and business representation in matters involving commercial real estate, collections, incorporation, general counsel and litigation
- Family law matters, including simple divorce, separation, adoption and name changes
Contact An Attorney — Serving Jacksonville And Eastern North Carolina
Our personal injury lawyers serve clients from Jacksonville. We are proud to provide legal representation to service members stationed at Camp Lejeune and surrounding military bases, as well as their families.
Contact our law firm online or by calling 910-225-4179 to schedule a consultation regarding your legal matter.