Experienced Attorneys Working For You
Serving Clients In Onslow County And All Of Eastern North Carolina
Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, concentrates on a wide variety of practice areas, particularly civil litigation, workers’ compensation for both workers and employers, and real estate. We serve the real estate needs of servicemen and servicewomen, and their families, stationed at Camp Lejeune and surrounding military bases.
Our attorneys also focus on personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death. We represent clients in criminal defense and traffic violations defense, corporate and business law, family law and other civil litigation. Our office further provides general services to our clients in the areas of wills and estates.
What Sets Mewborn & DeSelms Apart?
Our law firm has a history of providing clients with a solid ethical, sensible and businesslike approach to our cases. Among the advantages we bring to our clients:
- We are experienced. With more than 25 years of combined litigation experience, we provide quality representation for our clients’ legal needs.
- We are approachable. Legal matters can be tense enough. We put our clients at ease — listening to their questions, explaining their options and shouldering their legal burdens until a resolution is achieved. Our attorneys make themselves available to our clients directly, by email, telephone and in person.
- We are efficient. We respect our clients, and we respect their pocketbooks by producing results in reasonable time frames and at competitive rates.
- We are prepared. We do the homework necessary to represent our clients effectively in their legal matters, whether drafting contracts, reviewing the terms of a settlement, or investigating the facts of a case for a court trial. Our clients expect the best from their attorneys, and we make it our business to deliver.
- We keep your legal matters confidential and secure. Our firm uses state-of-the art technology to ensure our clients’ records are secure. This includes using encrypted email and secure servers to host all communications and documentation on our clients’ cases.