Providing Guidance For Your Legal Issues
At Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, you work directly with experienced lawyers who understand
the complex needs of your case.
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
Jonathan Eure is originally from Morganton, North Carolina. He graduated from the University of North Carolina with Bachelor of Arts Degrees in History and Political Science. Jonathan then attended Campbell University's Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law where he served as an associate justice on the Honor Court and held internships with both the North Carolina Supreme Court and the North Carolina Court of Appeals. Jonathan received his Juris Doctor from Campbell in 2017.
In 2018, Jonathan joined Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law. Jonathan focuses primarily in real estate and civil litigation. Jonathan is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Honor Court, Associate Justice
- Honors: North Carolina Supreme Court, Intern
- Honors: North Carolina Court of Appeals, Intern
- University of North Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, 2018