Responsive & Experienced Attorneys Serving Eastern North Carolina
Our team at Mewborn & DeSelms is made up of dedicated lawyers who understand the complex needs of your case. We are driven, results-focused and work hard to be your trusted legal advisor.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Wills and Estate Administration
- Local Government Law
Jonathan is originally from Morganton, North Carolina. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with Bachelor of Arts degrees in History and Political Science. He then attended Campbell University's Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2017. While at Campbell's School of Law, Jonathan served on the Honor Court as an associate justice and wrote articles for the Campbell Law Observer.
In 2018, Jonathan joined Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law. Jonathan practices in a number of areas, primarily in real estate, both residential and commercial, estate administration and disputes, and civil litigation. Jonathan is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Honor Court, Associate Justice
- Honors: North Carolina Supreme Court, Intern
- Honors: North Carolina Court of Appeals, Intern
- University of North Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Current Employment Position
- Onslow County Bar Association
- Fourth Judicial District Bar Association