Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Jacksonville And All Of Eastern North Carolina
People trust doctors, nurses and other medical personnel to take care of them when they are sick or injured. No one expects that these professionals will injure or kill them.
Yet, negligence at North Carolina hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics, nursing homes and other care facilities occurs, and when it does, it may cause injuries for which North Carolina residents can pursue compensation.
Comprehensive Counsel For Victims Of North Carolina Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence Attorneys Serving New Bern, Jacksonville And Onslow County
At Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, we provide comprehensive counsel to people who have been injured due to the carelessness or negligence of doctors, nurses and other medical professionals. We represent injured clients in situations involving:
- Failure to diagnose serious medical conditions, including cancer
- Birth injuries leading to nerve damage, brain damage or scarring
- Surgical errors, such as failing to remove surgical sponges from the body, perforating organs and operating on the wrong side of the body
- Anesthesia errors leading to brain damage, heart damage, coma, paralysis or awareness during surgery
- Post-surgical negligence, including inattention to a patient’s deteriorating condition
- Medication errors leading to unnecessary discomfort, pain or disability
Our attorneys understand medical terminology and procedures, and they carefully review clients’ medical records and consult medical experts who can demonstrate liability or prove the extent of injuries. This knowledge can work to your advantage in settlement negotiations and in court.
Further, our lawyers represent individuals and families in wrongful death claims resulting from medical negligence.
Free Consultation For Medical Malpractice Clients | Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law
Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, offers free consultations to its medical malpractice clients. For more information or to discuss your situation with a Jacksonville medical malpractice attorney, contact us online or by calling 910-225-4179 today.