Providing Guidance For Your Legal Issues
At Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, you work directly with experienced lawyers who understand
the complex needs of your case.
Kathryn A. Nunalee
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
Originally from Burgaw, North Carolina, Kathryn A. Nunalee is a graduate of East Carolina University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. Ms. Nunalee then attended the Norman A. Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University where she obtained her Juris Doctor.
During her time in law school, Ms. Nunalee participated with the Restorative Justice Clinic where she led mediations for the resolution of conflicts occurring between juveniles. Additionally, Ms. Nunalee participated in expunction clinics with the Pro Bono Council at Campbell Law.
In 2017, Ms. Nunalee joined Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, where she focuses on criminal law and civil litigation. Ms. Nunalee is licensed to practice in North Carolina.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2016
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Psychology
- North Carolina
- Restorative Justice Clinic
- Campbell Law, Pro Bono Council
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Fifth Judicial District Bar Association, Member