Providing Guidance For Your Legal Issues
At Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, you work directly with experienced lawyers who understand
the complex needs of your case.
Serving Clients For Over Two Decades
Since 1997, Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, has provided a broad range of legal services to businesses, families and individuals within Onslow County and throughout North Carolina.
Clients can expect our attorneys and staff to be approachable, responsive, professional, well-prepared and efficient by responding to clients’ inquiries promptly and reporting on cases regularly. Our years of experience, dedication to quality, vigorous representation in the courtroom and understanding of the law are the foundations upon which our firm is built.
A Law Firm Well-Versed In A Range Of Practice Areas
We understand that you want to work with a legal team that has a firm grasp on the legal issue you are facing. We handle a diverse range of practice areas for our clients, which include, but are not limited to:
- Workers’ compensation claims, non-insured penalty hearings, and other employment-related matters throughout North Carolina
- Real estate transactions, refinances, closings and other representation for both individuals and business clients, as well as other real estate matters.
- Wills and estates representation involving wills, trusts, durable health care powers of attorney, general powers of attorney, incompetency proceedings, probate and other aspects of estate planning and probate litigation.
- General civil litigation, General Civil Litigation, including breach of contract, lien enforcement and general estate litigation.
- Personal injury representation in matters including auto accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
- Criminal defense and traffic violations defense for matters including felony and misdemeanor charges, including DWI.
- Corporate and business representation in matters involving commercial real estate, collections, incorporation, general counsel and litigation.
- Family law matters including simple divorce, separation, adoption and name changes.
- County/Municipal Law services, such as assisting towns and counties with a host of different legal issues, including land use and zoning matters.
When we meet together, we discuss what we feel we can do to help you get the results you need. We answer your questions and ask you what is most important to you in your case. Together, we pursue a solution that is designed to help you move forward.