Since 1997, Mewborn & DeSelms, Attorneys at Law, has provided a broad range of legal services to businesses, families and individuals within Onslow County and throughout eastern North Carolina.
Clients can expect our attorneys and staff to be approachable, responsive, professional, well prepared and efficient by responding to clients' inquiries promptly and reporting on cases regularly. Our years of experience, dedication to quality, vigorous representation in the courtroom and understanding of the law are the foundations upon which our firm is built.
Our lawyers are proud to count among our clients, service members stationed at Camp Lejeune and surrounding military bases, and their families.
Our Practice | Onslow County Attorneys for Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and More
Our law firm handles these and other matters on behalf of our clients:
- Workers' compensation for workers injured on the job and representation for the businesses that employ them.
- Real estate transactions, refinances, closings and other representation for both individuals and business clients, as well as other real estate matters.
- Personal injury representation in matters including auto accidents, medical malpractice, workplace accidents and wrongful death.
- Wills and estates representation involving wills, trusts, durable health care powers of attorney, general powers of attorney, incompetency proceedings, probate and other aspects of estate planning and probate litigation.
- General civil litigation, including breach of contract and lien enforcement.
- Criminal defense and traffic violations defense for matters including felony and misdemeanor charges, including DWI.
- Corporate and business representation in matters involving commercial real estate, collections, incorporation, general counsel and litigation.
- Family law matters including simple divorce, separation and name changes.
See our Practice Areas overview page for more information about the range of our legal services.
Contact Us Today!
To discuss your legal matter with an experienced Jacksonville workers' compensation attorney, contact us online in Jacksonville, North Carolina, or by phone at 910-225-4179 .